Holidays season is here and we all know how much food we are bound to consume in the presence of friends and family.
If you are looking for a way to be comfy and chic during the holiday season, I have found the perfect fall/winter essential; the Sweater Dress.
The sweater dress is perfect because it fashionably disguises the bulge from stuffed imperfect area and it is easy to accessorize.
The saying, "less is more", definitely comes into play with the sweater dress, so try not to over do it with accessories.
My favorite things to pair with my sweater dress are my riding boots, infinity scarf and leggings. Also wearing the dress with a pair of booties, statement necklace, fedora or even a leather jacket adds a street chic touch. Dressed up or down the sweater dress is the perfect addition to your fall wardrobe! Here are a few selections for different budgets/price ranges.
From the top, left to right:
1. Beige, chunky knit sweater dress - $50 Uniqlo.com
2. Dark grey, above the knee sweater dress - $100 3. Houseoffraser.co.uk
3. Wine red, chunky knit sweater dress - $51 chicwish.com
4. Grey and black rose, knit sweater - $74 letote.com
5. Pumpkin, button shoulder sweater dress - $225 Toa.st
6. Grey, v-neck long sweater dress - $35 blackfive.com